Based on the oriental concept of “Jinen (occurring by itself)“, Tono Mirai’s earthen architectural work “Regenerating Forest – JINEN” symbolically represents the regenerating Venetian “forest” with the theme of circulation.
The work is exhibited at the “Time Space Existence” exhibition organised by ECC (European Cultural Centre) in Italy.
- from 22 May to 21 November 2021
- Palazzo Mora, Venice Italy
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Admission free (closed on Tuesday)
- Name of the work: “Regenerative Forest – JINEN”.
- Artist: Tono Mirai
- Characteristics: Architecture of raw earth and natural materials, Circular art
In the coming workshops on earthen walls, the characteristics of earthen architecture will become more pronounced and the plants in the garden will grow over time. We hope that you will be able to see the constant changes in the work and feel that we are all part of this cycle.
© Ph. Federico Vespignani